Conforming to the Guidlines
The Site complies with the “Triple-A Level” Content Accessibility Guidelines of the WAI
Apart from reducing the Site’s loading time, this allows our Web Site to be easily navigated from mobile devices or PDA’s.
The shortcut keys or access keys are combinations of keystrokes which allow you to access the different sections of the Museum of Vila Joiosa’s Web Site without having to use the mouse.
Depending on your operating system and browser the shortcut keys are activated in the following ways:
- For Windows using Internet Explorer, press the keys: ALT + SHORTCUT KEY + ENTER
- For Windows using Mozilla suite browsers, press the keys: ALT + SHORTCUT KEY
- For MACs, press the keys CTRL + SHORTCUT KEY
The Municipal Museum’s Web Site can be navigated using the following shortcut keys:
- Key 1 -> Direct Access to the Home Page
- Key 2 -> Direct Access to the “Latest News” page
- Key 3 -> Direct Access to the “Resources for Visitors with Disabilities” page
- Key 4 -> Direct Access to the “Site Map” page
- Key 5 -> Direct Access to the “Contact” page
- Key 6 -> Direct Access to the “Accessibility” page
- Key M -> Direct Access to the Municipal Museums pages
- Key A -> Direct Access to the Municipal Service of Archaeology and Ethnography pages
- Key R -> Direct Access to the Cultural Tours pages
- Key S -> Go straight to the contents page
- All links, whenever possible, contain descriptive link texts which describe the links.
- There are no pseudo -links to Java script functions.
- All content images used in this site contain descriptive texts.
- Those images used purely as decorative graphics contain empty descriptive texts.
This Web Site and its contents use CSS for the graphics.
- The Municipal Museum of La Vila Joiosa’s Web Site can be navigated by all browsers in the text mode and by those browsers that have the option to show images deactivated or those which have the Macromedia Flash plug-in installed.
- The font type and size used, allow easy reading of the Web Site. To increase or decrease the size of the font, follow these steps:
- In the majority of browsers select the “View” button.
- Choose “Text size”
- Select the appropriate font size.